Choosing a Private label Shoe Manufacturer for your shoe brand can be a challenge, especially because of the lack of information and overwhelming number of options out there. Especially if you are a new designer or a smaller brand looking to create a new collection, private labelling is a great way to fins great products at reduced costs. That’s where Kiwi Enterprises comes in. We are a family-run company that brings brands’ visions to life with our world-class leather goods manufacturing operation. We design and create premium-quality custom leather footwear and accessories for many private labels, organizations, fashion houses, brands, and other retailers around the world.
Whether you are a private fashion label or a big retailer, you can choose from our repertoire of in-house designs and put your label on them. Our in-house team of designers from France and Italy create over 300 new designs every season, including timeless designs and the trendiest designs in leather footwear and handbags. From our raw materials to our custom packaging options, we strive to create top-tier leather products that will elevate your brand.
Tips on how to choose a private label shoe manufacturer
- Consider the type of shoe: The first thing you need to do is think about your brand’s aesthetic and the kind of shoes you want to sell. Are you an avant garde brand that focuses on innovative design, or are you going for a more refined and timeless look to your shoes? Having a clear idea of your brand identity will help you find Private label Shoe Manufacturers that specialize in the style of shoes you are looking to create.
- Do your research: The internet is rife with resources and reviews on different private label shoe manufacturers, which can make it easier for you to choose the one you want to work with. Ensure that your chosen private label manufacturers have a good track record in terms of quality and quantity.
- Keep your production timeline in mind: When choosing a private label shoe manufacturer, it’s a good idea to check where they are located. This will automatically affect the logistics and shipping timelines, as well as the total cost you might have to pay. Kiwi Enterprises has a global presence in more than 35 countries so that designers and retailers from all around the world can avail of our services.
- Look for an experienced manufacturer: The more experience your chosen private label footwear manufacturer has in the industry, the more likely you are to receive a top quality and consciously made final product from them. Kiwi Enterprises has over two decades of experience in the business, and we work with some of the leading fashion and footwear brands in the world like GAP, Zara, and Saint G. You can count on us to deliver premium leather footwear that will take your brand to the top.
- Be a good buyer: Private label manufacturers would prefer to work with clients who they deem able to create a profitable business. With this in mind, make sure that you are clear about what you’re looking for, your order volumes, packaging requirements, etc when meeting with a potential manufacturer. This will allow you to develop a transparent and mutually beneficial relationship with them.
Kiwi Enterprises – Your private label’s one stop shop for leather goods
With an undying passion for sophistication and style, Kiwi Enterprises has been in the premium leather business for over two decades. We are a family-owned and operated business, bringing you a world-class design platform with endless customization options. If you work with us, we will bring you state-of-the-art manufacturing mixed with traditional craftsmanship and attention to detail.